Reports to: Group Director, Relationship Management
Department: Sales, SJC Content
Location: Toronto, Ontario
You have a natural way with people – listening, supporting and providing solutions. You also have persuasion and negotiation down to a fine art when it comes to sales.
The Account Manager is responsible for the planning and delivery of key client projects and campaigns. This includes managing the account’s profitability and sustainability through effective account, project, and client/partner relationship management. Excellent communication, content development and management skills are important.
- Understand client relationship objectives, effectively balance expectations and drive customer and business success
- Manage day-to-day client activities translating assignments into meaningful briefs and relevant direction for functional teams
- Proactively assess and resolve client opportunities to provide solutions, grow opportunities and mitigate risk
- Develop strong, professional relationships with client contacts
- Present work to clients professionally and persuasively
- Work with functional teams to ensure that SJC delivers outstanding work consistently and efficiently
- Monitor, track and contribute to the financial management and success of assigned portfolio
- Build awareness of SJC’s brand and capability with client decision-makers
- Consult and collaborate with the Account Director to develop strategic initiatives and achieve team’s revenue and profit objectives
- Provide insightful interpretation to management on a weekly basis
Education & Qualifications:
- University Degree or College Diploma in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum two years client facing experience
- Experience with retail flyer and advertising production and integrated marketing across multiple channels is valuable
- Proficient computer skills, including project management and accounting software
- Excellent relationship builder and collaborator
- Excellent communication (written/oral), time management and organizational skills
- Strong presentation building and delivery skills
- Strong business acumen; problem solver, detail oriented, understands big picture
- A valid driver’s license, having the ability to travel
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. *No Agencies Please*
Interested candidates please forward your cover letter and resume to the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the job title in the subject line.
SJC is an equal opportunity employer. SJC is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources department if any accommodations are needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.