St. Joseph Communications (SJC) is open for business. As a provider to essential services including grocery, pharmaceutical and telecommunications, we continue our work in creating, sharing and printing content. Over the last several weeks, we have implemented new processes and policies for the creation of high-quality photography and video for our clients.
Our challenge was to produce live photo and video shoots, all the while minimizing human contact, ensuring a safe environment on set, conducting client approvals remotely and maintaining high-quality creative output.
Introducing the SJC Safe Shoot Solution
With our studios under strict new guidelines to ensure distancing and safety, we are able to produce a wide variety of off-figure product and lifestyle photography and video content for multiple categories including:
- Consumer Packaged Goods
As part of our Safe Shoot Studio protocol, we have implemented the following processes to enable no-touch photography and video production:
- Limiting the live crew on set to the essential team members, with the remaining members – including art directors, retouchers, writers and script writers – working remotely.
- Re-configuring all studios to keep crew members a minimum of six feet apart at all times.
- Reinforcing hygiene and safety as top priority, with all crews wearing gloves and masks (when required).
- Providing clients with remote access for proofing video and photography; a safe and effective way for clients to be virtually on set.
- Introducing client proofing for video via Teradek VidiU technology, which allows our film camera to send a live HD feed to a secure cloud-based online viewing platform. Client teams can watch remotely and provide real-time feedback to the SJC studio team.
- Using a wireless monitor solution on set to keeps crew safely connected from a distance.
- Providing remote access for talent so they can perform without human contact.
- Disinfecting studios and equipment after every shoot.
Our Safe Shoot Studio solution enables our teams to work with clients to produce new and relevant content for a variety of marketing needs from direct-to-consumer e-commerce channels to print, digital, social media and retail signage.
To find out more about our SJC Safe Studio solution, please contact email@example.com.